A TRUSTED NAME IN THE CORPORATE AND FINACIAL ADVISORY
Merchant Banker: Arihant Capital offers entire spectrum of merchant banking and investment banking services in India to the corporate clients. We keep our client aspirations at the core and deliver the services through an integrated advisory approach adhering to uncompromising ethical standards.
Our Merchant Banking Division comprises a group of highly experienced professionals with diverse expertise in merchant and investment banking with special skills in assisting medium sized companies raise growth capital. Our services focus on following key areas:
- Capital market services
- Strategic advisory
- Corporate finance
- Valuation and specialised services
Arihant's large retail client-base and nation-wide presence in broking supplements its Merchant Banking activities. Our association with institutions whom we service regularly in secondary market operations and our constant interaction with leading corporates augment our business reach and execution capabilities for merchant banking services.
#1011 Solitaire Corporate Park
Andheri Ghatkopar Link Road
Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai-93
+91 22 42254816
Arihant offers customised value-added, objective and innovative strategic corporate advisory and transaction management solutions working across the entire spectrum of investment banking and across sectors.
- Management of Capital Issues: Management of all types of capital issues - Initial Public Offers, follow-on public offers, rights issues, Qualified Institutions Placement
- Management of Open Offers: Managing open offers in respect of substantial acquisition of shares of listed companies
- Managers for de-listing / buyback offers
- Other services: Arihant offers its expertise in certification of fair value of shares for purposes of listing / re-listing; act as Merchant Bankers for implementation of ESOPs, carry out valuation of IPRs/know-how for issuance of sweat equity and other related services
- Private Equity Investments: Placement of unlisted / listed equity capital / FCCBs of growth oriented companies with Private Equity Funds, venture funds, HNIs and other strategic investors
- Debt Syndication: Syndication of project finance, working capital finance, corporate loans, overseas debt funding in the form of ECBs, placement of debentures, commercial paper and other securitized debts
- Bulk deals of Equity: Placement / bulk deals of equity of listed companies with institutions / HNIs / other investors through secondary market deals
- Project Advisory Services
- Corporate Restructuring / Business Reorganization
- Mergers / Takeovers / Slump-sale of Business
- Other related services: Due diligence for transactions involving takeover, mergers, equity investments etc
- All kinds of valuation services (shares, options, bonds, for taxation & disclosure, brands and intangible assets)
- Comprehensive ESOP advisory
- Migration and direct listing
- Advising and handling Offer for Sale
- Real estate & infrastructure project finance
With a specialised client-centric approach and ability to offer innovative and objective solutions, Arihant has the distinction of being a highly respected player in the mid-market space in India. Whatever the assignment, with us you can be sure of receiving proactive, value-added advice from experienced investment and merchant bankers.
Whether your company seeks to raise equity or debt capital, needs merger & acquisition or other advisory services, Arihant's expert team with an extensive investment banking experience is better positioned to take advantage of hard to find market opportunities and deliver. This expertise has allowed us to become one of the top full service investment banking and brokerage firms in India.
Ethical & Transparent
Integrity is one of the five pillars of Arihant's foundation. We adhere to the highest ethical standards and demonstrate integrity and transparency in all our dealings.
Full Range of Investment Banking Services
Arihant provides a comprehensive range of strategic and financial advisory services customised to growth companies. We have a proven record of exceptional client outcomes.
With our vast network of business contacts and relationships throughout the country and experienced institutional sales team, we can provide your company with access to the complete spectrum of investors.
Merchant Banking Division is manned by a team of qualified and experienced professionals. Our team has over 100 years of cumulative relevant experience to render high quality investment banking and merchant banking services.
The senior leadership team has over 30 years of senior level experience and extensive domain knowledge, having held senior positions in large public and private sector financial services companies. They bring with them hands-on experience in management of capital issues, syndication of all forms of debt and equity, corporate advisory services for financial and business restructuring, takeovers, mergers and amalgamations etc. During the course of their long stint in the financial services industry, they have not only acquired expertise in all aspects of financial services but developed good contacts in the corporate sector and also among the capital market fraternity.
Mr. Sundar Rangan
Mr. Rangan has been instrumental in setting merchant banking division at Arihant and heads the department. He commenced his career in Merchant Banking through the Merchant Banking Division of Canara Bank in 1984 and has been in related field right through. He headed the capital markets group in Canbank Financial Services Ltd., Mumbai, headed the Merchant Banking Division in Fairgrowth Financial Services Ltd., and in Electra Financial Services Ltd. During the course of his career in these companies, he has personally handled / overseen over 200 capital issues including certain well known mega-issues and is well versed with all aspects of merchant banking business. He also has exposure to related activities in the fields of takeover and acquisition, business and capital restructuring, and has rendered management consultancy services to a number of medium sized enterprises in their business expansion and resources mobilisation plans.
Mr. Rangan is a Company Secretary by qualification and holds post graduate degrees in Commerce, Law and Banking.
Mr. Anwar S Gundmi
Mr. Gundmi is a Chartered Accountant who started his career in merchant banking in 1985 as Manager, in the Merchant Banking Division of Canara Bank. He went on to head the leasing division of Canbank Financial Services Ltd. as its Senior Vice president. Subsequently he headed the Bombay office of Fairgrowth Financial Services Ltd., as its Executive Vice President and since 1994 joined hands with other professionals to promote and manage a medium-sized merchant banking and financial services company viz. Electra Financial Services Limited.
Mr. Anwar is well experienced in capital issues, capital structuring, business valuation, leasing and hire purchase business, investment management etc. He was instrumental in setting up the leasing and hire purchase business for Canbank Financial Services Ltd. and developing it into one of the foremost leasing and hire purchase companies in India at that time.
Mr. Amol Kshirsagar
Mr Kshirsagar is a Chartered Accountant with over 10 years of experience in capital markets. He has excellent knowledge and experience in business valuations and in planning & management of IPOs, Rights Issues, Open Offers etc. He is also well experienced in the field of equity research & industry evaluation, corporate advisory and strategic consultancy.